FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Soft Washing & General Questions
FAQs: Soft Wash from Opal Industries
The professional team at Opal Industries focuses on providing each customer with the highest level of customer service. We treat our customers with professionalism while dedicating ourselves to offering top quality roof and exterior soft washing as well as interior and exterior painting service.
- We use equipment specifically built for soft washing, not adapted pressure washers.
- We are fully insured. We encourage homeowners to verify this from all contractors.
- We use high quality products and are happy to share the MSDS sheets with the homeowner. Be wary of “Proprietary blends” that the contractor won’t share.
- We have completed extensive training in chemical management, safety, plant protection, business management, EPA clean water act.
- We take yearly CEUs training classes to stay current with the latest information in the industry.
- All employees are background checked and verification is available.
- We are a member of the Gainesville Living Wage Coalition and pay a minimum of $15/hr.
- We have significant investment in equipment and training to protect the underground water sources associated with the Clean Water Act.
- Our experience in the painting industry gives us the knowledge needed to protect and enhance the exterior coatings of your home.
- 100% biodegradable cleaning solutions used
- One-third of water used in soft washing vs. pressure washing
- Results four to six times longer vs. pressure washing
- Protect building materials, including shingles, while increasing their lifespan
- Saves money while preventing waste from roof, deck, and fence replacement debris